a.m.09：00～p.m.05：00*Last admission is one hour before the closing time.
December 1-3,9,16 2020*Closed on Wednesday from January 6 to March 17 , 2021
Let’s go to sea world.
Interacting with dolphins, seals and penguins.
Enjoy walking underwater with Pirarucu.
Observation of spectacular archerfish and electric eel.
About 600 species, 13,000 animals invite you to dynamic sea world.
- Ages 18+
- Ages 15-17
- Ages 6-14
- Ages 5 and under
- Over 30 persons
- Over 100 persons
- Over 300 persons
※Group discount is applied based on the total number of people (admission fee required) when mixing of the adult, high school, elementary school and junior high school student in the group.
Activities and Events
Let’s experience a marine life closer than over before!
By public transportation
- Take the JR Kobe Line to Suma-kaihin-koen station then approx. 5min.Walk to the south.
- Take the Sanyo Railway to Tsukimiyama station approx. 10 min walk to the south.
- From Kobe Airport, take the Port Liner to Sannomiya station, transfer the JR Kobe line.
- From Kansai International Airport, take an express bus to Kobe-Sannomiya bus stop, transfer the JR Kobe line.
- From bullet train Shinkobe station, take Kobe Municipal Subway line to Sannomiya station transfer JR Kobe line.
By car ※There is no parking lot dedicated to this park, so please use in the surrounding area.
- From Osaka, take 3rd Kobe line of Hanshin expressway and get off at Wakamiya exit ramp.
- From Himeji Okayama, take Second Shinmei road and get off at Suma interchange then approx.5 min. Drive to the south.
- When taking the Sanyo Expressway, get on from Miki Junction to Kobe and Tokushima area then take the Second Shinmei Road (to Kobe) from Tarumi Junction.
Suma Aqualife Park KOBE
1-3-5 Wakamiya-cho Suma-ku Kobe
TEL : +81-78-731-7301